Our hair, a fascinating world. Sometimes pretty. Sometimes broken. Always exciting!
strucTEM: your reference for scientific photography and microscopic structural analysis
You'd like to know the appearance of your sample within the micro- and nano-world? Get some insight with respect to structural characteristics within these small dimensions? Acquire high quality, scientific photographic pictures of your samples? Then strucTEM is the right contact.
Our great motivation: make the unseen visible for you. For your benefit.
- Scientific photography
- Size and shape analysis within micro- and nano-dimensions
- Component- and contaminant analysis
- 3D Characterization of single macromolecules and proteins
Top Consulting - you will always get the optimum
Prior to analysis you will get a free consultation: We will discuss your goals and the ideal approach.
Fast and reliable - new insights without long waiting times
Once we receive your sample , we will start microscoping!
In-depth analysis - to help you understanding the obtained micro-pictures
We don't provide just images but also the corresponding, important interpretations: Even pictures can be misleading !
- 17/05/2018: Today in strucTEM microscopes: The tick and its tools
- 20/03/2018 - Today under the microscope: Paper
- 13/03/2018 Under the microscope today: natural foods
- 06/03/2018: Today under the microscope: Hair - delicate art!
- 27/02/2018 Today under the microscope: Molds - useful, harmful ... impressively beautiful!
- 20/02/18:Today under the microscope: The common chicory - medicinal plant, vegetable & flower
- 04/10/2017 Nobel Prize 2017 in chemistry for Development of Cryo Electron Microscopy
- 09/04/16: Particle sizes influence taste, compatibility & processing quality! How to check?
- 15/03/16: "The Hungry Maggot" or "The Art of Image Interpretation"
- 25/02/16: Making the previously unseen visible to you. To your advantage!